Wednesday 15 January 2014

Riff Raff

I recently did an illustration for the cover of RiffRaff Mag, an arts zine focusing on the arts and creative community in my local area.

Riff Raff is a really great zine that is put together and designed by the talented Emily Russell, and it is always a fascinating read, filled with art, photography, poetry and interviews with lots of local artists. Well worth checking out if you can. Some of my work and an interview with me is also featured in this issue.

Thanks to Emily for featuring me and for all her amazing hard work in producing this labour of love.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

News and updates...

Also an update regarding this blog - for all my news, updates, projects, sketches and doodles I am maninly using my Instagram for this, so f...