It is the final few days of my current exhibition with my illustrator friend Angela Keoghan - so navigate yourself over there before the end of this week if you want to catch it before the works come down! Many thanks to all the kind folks who have dropped in and/or purchased prints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
News and updates...
Also an update regarding this blog - for all my news, updates, projects, sketches and doodles I am maninly using my Instagram for this, so f...
-
Also an update regarding this blog - for all my news, updates, projects, sketches and doodles I am maninly using my Instagram for this, so f...
-
I am proud to announce that I am included in the winners of this year's 3x3 illustration proshow annual! It is a real thrill to be inclu...
-
I recently had the pleasure of working on a couple of illustrations for The Spinoff's most recent Sunday Essay . The essay is a powerful...

No comments:
Post a Comment