Awhile ago I was commissioned to illustrate the cover of the current issue of Workstyle Magazine. It was a pleasure to do the cover for this magazine, which is beautifully designed and printed and features lots of interesting illustration and photography. Thanks AD Marta Scetta.
Monday, 21 July 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
News and updates...
Also an update regarding this blog - for all my news, updates, projects, sketches and doodles I am maninly using my Instagram for this, so f...
-
Also an update regarding this blog - for all my news, updates, projects, sketches and doodles I am maninly using my Instagram for this, so f...
-
I am proud to announce that I am included in the winners of this year's 3x3 illustration proshow annual! It is a real thrill to be inclu...
-
I recently had the pleasure of working on a couple of illustrations for The Spinoff's most recent Sunday Essay . The essay is a powerful...

No comments:
Post a Comment